Thread: I officially hate Helena.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    I request dev either not to slow users or lessen the frequency of vine spawn.

when I sometimes join in low lvl I see some random noobs either attacking vines or getting killed via overwhleming vines LOL. even bow rogues r useless as their auto attack hits vines only. but ik how to position vines in right side. dagger rogue with veil is best

nowadags, at endgame, due to the availability of Druid and living spirit sets which are cheap too, pugs are stronger now. and I nvr saw any guy leaving map when they see Helena since the beginning of ursoth event.
    Helena isn't bad, even solo. Mostly it's ignorant PUGs or when she spawns much higher level. Then it takes some time to tick her down.

I'm not sure I have ever had anyone listen to me when I tell them to ignore her vines. I think the closest someone came to listening was distracting the vines a bit.

I do like fighting her on the edges, preferably the less bushy edges. The vines seem a bit less "surroundy" in those areas. Also, if you can get out of the vines' straight line of sight, you can delay their moving to you for a little bit until you move into their line of sight. It's difficult though to constantly stay out of their line of sight while also not resetting ye sweet Helena.

Also, I might be re-evaluating how I think of her: 5 min solo probably is not that bad, and hell lot easier than having an incompetent pug that generates a high-level Helena. Having the group range being over 10 levels is very annoying.

Star light, star bright...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post: