Thread: Improved Mythic Proc Animation and Particle Effects

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Default Improved Mythic Proc Animation and Particle Effects

Thank you STS for these cool new mythics, we are having a good time with them in game. We are happy to finally have our hands on these much anticipated items. These items are quite valuable and worth millions of gold in the game, however I wanted to make some suggestions on how they can improve visually just a little bit. I mean, we did work hard to obtain them and a little more bling is needed. Right?

Gnarled Rifle of Brut:

Many of us have complained about the proc, but I think the issue is that we simply can't see it. When you are running a map and it procs, the tiny dark brown roots aren't visible. Would you be able to make the roots larger and more visible? That old mythic rifle was totally boss when it proc'd that ice totem. This one feels like a lesser weapon visually.

Warfare Recurve Bow of Potency:

The bush proc is sweet. It's easy to see and basically the maps are full of bush. +1 STS. However, compared to the old myth bow it's the exact same thing except you took out the sparkle particle effect. How about adding in a new particle effect for the bow?

Bulwark of Will:

I hope some of the War can chime in here, I know this weapon is having some issues right now. Visually it is pretty sweet, that green is a very striking color. However, I ran all of Tendirin elite with a war using the Bulwark and not once did I see the ghost proc.

In summary, it would be nice to have our lvl 41 Mythics improve their proc animation and particle effect so they don't feel like lesser mythics than the lvl 31. Thank you for reading this and see you all in Arlor!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: