PLZ READ !!!!!
first of all, i must say i love the game, i've had it for about a year now, and while sometimes get bored of the daily grind and leave it for a month, i always end up coming back. BUT THIS LONG RANT MUST BE DONE !
first ill start with the problems, and well get to the new ideas later.

1. (THE MAGE IS UNDER POWERED) this comes up a lot, and thats because its true. even as a lvl 25 mage i cant hold my own in some of the lvls, (like dead city outskirts for example) I NEED a rogue to run it with me because THE ROGUE Is OP!!!! the mage deffenitly needs to be balanced out. NOT SAYING i have anything against rogue/stealth type classes, those and magic classes are my favorite in any game, i just wanted to plat as a mage in this one. ALSO, weapon drops need to be balanced out, i only ever pick up rogue weapons and armor. this is garbage, and what you usually pick up as a mage is lvl 18 or lower THIS MUST BE FIXED!

2. (this isnt' really a big deal, bu) how the hell does a pet miss a fricking barrel standing right in front of it. a lvl 25 owl (barney the healing owl) miss that when it can ONE SHOT some of the basic enemies throughout brackenridge, AND THEY HAVE FRICKING WEAPONS AND MOVE. even though i have taken into account the barrels probably run off the same targeting system enemies do,BUT A BARREL CANT DODGE AN OWL!!! then i waste my time having to run over and break it.

3. (GOLD AND XP) how slow it is to lvl up and the amount of gold you get per kill is outrageous, you cant buy anything unless you save up and play for two hours a day for thirty days its outrageous ( being an adult and not going to use the "R" word if you know what i mean) 1 GOLD AND 1 XP for an undead kill in dead city outskirts. this is a higher lvl run you should get more then one damn piece of gold for defending you kingdom from a never ending mob of zombies. ALSO, platinum should be a rare drop while your farming in Arlor, an di dont mean rare, i mean EXTREMELY RARE, like 1/1000 kills chance to drop 1 or 2 platinum.

NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR,
(NEW CLASS IDEA)
guns were a good idea, but most of them are under powered, when someone finds out there are guns their first reaction is: ( and pardon my french) " HOLY **** THERE ARE GUNS, NOW I DON't HAVE TO GET CLOSE TO PEOPLE AND MEELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sadly this is not the case. YOU SHOULD ADD A CLASS FOR GUNS AND TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS ONLY this would require a gun patch, but it would be kinda steampunk-y you could call him the engineer or inventor, he would use guns as a main weapon, and have some abilities like to throw bombs, ( those old heavy black ones with fuses) or set up a bubble shield, and sciencey stuff like that.

THANKS FOR READING AND POST YOUR RESPONSES DOWN BELOW I WILL TRY TO READ THEM ALL
OR KIK ME @rainbowninja911