I never played PvP as a level 50 character in my life, nor will I try.

But here is what I think is the theoretical best combo you can make as a full dex bird. By best, I mean the most amount of damage you can do to an opponent as quickly as possible, or as quickly as your fingers permit.

I recommend you be able to complete this combo within 3 seconds or so.

Skills:
Max all except (4)Avian Scream, (0)Meditation, (0)Restore

Combo:
Focus->Evasion->Break Armor->Thorn Root->Shattering Scream->Blast Shot->Blinding Shot->Repulse Shot

1. Focus and Evasion are obvious first.
2. Break Armor sets up -20 armor points on your opponent. Causes Shattering Scream, Blast Shot, Blinding Shot, Repulse Shot, and Avian Scream to be stronger. Break Armor before Thorn Root because Break Armor is a 10 second debuff while Thorn Root is a 3 second debuff.
3. Thorn Root to reduce the probability that opponent will DODGE Shattering Scream, Blast Shot, Blinding Shot, Repulse Shot, and Avian Scream. Important that you finish the rest of the combo (steps 4-8) within 3 seconds. Also prevents opponent from moving while you finish the rest of the combo.
4. Shattering Scream to further reduce opponent's armor -14 points. Break Armor debuff should still be active, so -34 armor points total to make Blast Shot, Blinding Shot, Repulse Shot, and Avian Scream stronger.
5. Blast Shot to cause Cruel Blast combo (which is technically an extra normal attack combined with your Blast Shot).
6. Blinding Shot to add extra damage while -34 armor point debuff is active.
7. Repulse Shot to add extra damage while -34 armor point debuff is active.

This thread is not meant to facilitate flaming and I will report all posts that challenges this thread in any negative fashion.

I just wanted to calculate and see if this was the current best combo for full dex birds without stepping into a PvP match