READ THIS PLS! I can't believe how stupid some people in this game is.

Here is the story of today! I wanted to reach 2600 points as i started with 2100 and had 6 energy kits but that didnt happen 2 of the games i joined people left as soon as they saw Helena, so i barely made like 300 points.

I decided to try my luck and spent all my cash 35k for 4 energy kits from cs i was like im gonna reach 2800 points Yay!

So first boss Herond as always super ez! Second boss Europhex(whatever his name is) another easy boss i was so happy,Third boss the one who everone hates HELENA!! Well 3 rogues one mage we got her to 50% in less than 5 mimutes but i saw something weird guess what it was? A damn rogue trolling us HE WASNT USING ARMOR,HELM,RING,PENDANT ONLY BOW I WAS LIKE WTF! He kept getting killed tons of times and to make me more mad a rogue got killed and was just on the ground leeching and trolling us using laugh emote i was like im gonna break my phone but i calmed down after a few minutes the rogue on the ground left game then the one without gear left too it was just me (mage) and another rogue but it was so ultra mega slow i didnt wanted to give up but after 35 deaths snd 150 pots i had to leave

Last boss Ursoth this guy made me so happy 180 points Yay! But there was a problem one rogue was 28 me 25 and 2 more rogues 23, the lvl 23 rogues were doing no damage to him and were just getting killed tons of times!! So the lvl 28 rogue left as he saw we were going super slow the another 23 rogue left and when ursoth was at 50% of his hp i was so surprised my rogue friend was sacrificing his kdr RUINING IT 59 DEATHS FOR A BOSS!! I was getting killed lots of times too no elondrian ward=very hard + we were doing absolutely no damage to him, after 300 pots used i had no more of them had no choice and left!

After these runs i'm so *** mad sorry for being mean but i just can't understand how dumb some ppl is in this game!

I'm 700 points away to gold tier, i got 8 energy kits for tommorrow but im sure that will not be enough! If someone has some kits he can donate add me as:Staffpro it doesnt matter one kit is better than nothing so thanks i'm sure many ppl feel like me