Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
Already done hehe. Pretty sad Berserk anime only covered up to Eclipse, was very well done up to that. And yes, a lot of good anime require you to pick up the manga to keep going, which is their original purpose after all (anime's designed to promote the manga). Some are not worth it, either because they screw up the plot afterwards or because the fail to keep the capturing elements on the static art (eg. Attack on Titan is much much better on screen than on paper).

I did like the death-tourney/survival game plot in Mirai and especially enjoyed the happy ending - wasn't a fail of a happy ending as in Guilty Crown for example (great anime as well, haven't read manga but in anime at least they destroyed ending). If you liked it (Mirai) as well I suggest Btoooom! and Danganronpa (Btoooom has kickass art on manga as well, dunno about the later).

A side suggestion off my top five.. Demon King Daimaou! Seriously, just watch it! @endy & everyone
I have heard that they will draw more! Just need to wait (If I am right last movie came 2013 summer and they draw pretty slow if you look at every episodes date..).
Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
Deadman Wonderland, didn't like anime near as much as the manga, BUT definetly worth watching if you like death game/survival stuffs.
Well I enjoyed it. Sadly they are not keeping up, anime was not really popular (I have heard that in manga whole stuff are different, so thats may be the case).
I really recomend "Deadman Wonderland" for peoples who have enjoyed "Mirai Nikki"!