Yes, I was once a major noob. People still bother me about it. So. to make this clear. I made this thread for all the people who LOOOVVVEEE to call me a noob. Here we go, these are my flaws!

- I sucked at pvp... like... DAYUM! ( Me running into pvp at level 15 with epics when i was noobling )
- My kdr sucks. ( Wt4 and Kraken )
- I'm poor. ( I'm middle Class )
- I'm annoying. ( Cough, Cough, ADD / ADHD )
- I'm weird. ( Thank you ^-^ )
- I made lots of guilds. ( IKR!!! )
- I talk too much. ( Lemme just go eat soap... hehe, get it? )
- I dont pm in town. ( Meh, too lazy )
- And more if you can think of em!!
- I'm mean to beggers and scammers... I'm sorry if you got yelled at by me. And if you're a scammer... better stay out of my way.. I dont get scammed, If i get scammed, the result is the scammer being banned... so.. poetry!

So. my point is. im not perfect.but we all have our flaws, and these are mine! I hate having people snobb me, and for my friends to act like they dont know me... I AM AJAX! Your friend. I hate when people insult me, I absolutley hate it... I cry even... when people mock my erm... family business. I wont say names... but if you got yelled at and shunned by me if you said something bad about my family... I hope you got what you deserve. If you get scammed, Bullied (For no reason), and or blackmailed... talk to me. I'm like a library; Open to the public... But erm... dont... "Check me out"

* Jumps out of window into the night *