Thread: New elite gears

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default New elite gears

New elite gears would be awesome for elite farmer! More fun, more money, more goodies!!!! Ok I tried a lot so what do you think? Also, some tooth vendor items.
    Magma necklace of fire
    This is a mythic amulet that can be bought with 500 teeth, 10 legendary dragon chests (I'll get to that), and magmatic weapons of each class. I'm not good at making stats..soooo. Not tradable (Idk if it should be)
    Legendary dragon chests of arlor
    So these chests can be rarely looted from elite bosses of tindirin. One problem, I have no idea what is gonna be in he his chests. These are in the recipe for magma necklace of fire.
    Arcane armor of tindirin
    For this there is an epic quest you must complete (this is so far fetched). This armor is NOT tradable, and will be made for each class. For the quest you need, 1000 teeth, you need to kill 100 tindirin bosses, and you need to beat a new elite boss, that rarely spawns in rockhorn. After this, you will speak to the tooth vendor and pay him 100k.
    Thermal ring of arlor
    This is a mythic ring that can be looted from elite golden dragonscale chests, or, very rarely looted from a boss that spawns rarely in rockhorn or caves.
    Edit: I'm gonna take crows idea. There should be a new currency that is a good investment overtime. Thanks crow
    Last edited by obee; 08-10-2014 at 07:09 PM.