Ugh I have had one stressful night... I just got a new computer and I am switching over my itunes library. I currently have 3,000 songs sitting in my desktop... "Add Folder to iTunes" DOES NOT make a copy of the files. It just simply freakin uses the desktop ones. I got my ENTIRE library added and organized before I noticed this problem. I tried fixing by adding a cache to the library were it could go to find all the duplicated files. Yeah in Theory should work... Guess what, nope! iTunes wants to have some more fun making my life a nightmare. Now it requires me to locate individual files every time I wish to play any song. Then it also refuses to revert back to at least finding the songs on my desktop. I have basically trashed my entire library and deleted 3 hours worth of work and starting from scratch.....

Now I am having to do "Add File to Library" which DOES NOT transfer over album art, album name or the song name. It requires me to nightmarishly go through 3,000 songs figuring out which song it is and re-labeling it all. I'm tempted to just delete all of my music and go musicless forever. Id rather do that then deal one more minute with this crappy *** program called itunes.

</vent>

Soo yeah... You just went through a day in my life... God all I want to do is listen to spacely & black and yellow right now. But I can't cuz I am running a special-ed program...