Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We will never get buffed in pvp. :(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys. I'd love to hear your suggestions on this. What kind of buffs would you add to mages in PvP to help them along a bit? Let's keep the discussion constructive and productive and It'll give me something concrete to pass along to the devs. Just a simple "Buff mages" is a little vague to act on. What do those little blue guys need to give them a fighting chance?
    Thanks rem, I'm glad that you always listen.
    Here are some suggestions:
    1. Better heal (Our heal barely fill 50% of our health and have a Regrowth upgrade with hilarious 10 health healed per ticks for 10 seconds duration).
    2. Shorter Heal cooldown.
    3. Shorter Shield cooldown and better damage absorption.
    4. Increase armor around 5 to 10% or make it equal to rogue.
    5. Better Debuff upgrades or skills. (Our only effective debuffs were Scorch in fireball, Lower dodge in Time-shift and Words of weakening on Curse).
    6. Increase a bit of health increase per INT, because we have so small health that a rogue even 1 hits us.
    7. A signature skill that can turn-the-tides. (like Vengeful Blood for warrior and Aimed shot for rogues)
    8. By definition Wizards uses elements and Sorcerer uses magical energies to do magic. We are named Sorcerer but we are actually doing a wizard's thing. How about using Essences like the fire essence for a charged Fireball to make it more powerful or make a whole new skill that consumes essences for more powerful damage (just throwing ideas here).

Well the first 6 suggestions were from PVP experience and the rest was additional. Thanks for noticing this thread rem, more power to STS group and thanks for the game.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 08-23-2014 at 04:01 AM.