Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: L71 Swift Talon, Legit or bugged/hacked?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Default L71 Swift Talon, Legit or bugged/hacked?

Hey everyone. I was in balefort today until I got a pm 'I heard you're rich'.. But thats not the point. This guy came to me and showed me a L71 Swift talon...

I don't actually know if there was a cheat engine or bug involved so thats why I'm asking what you guys think.
    The guy claims it was the 'first ever' swift talon to be crafted and the devs patched a bug after this one was crafted.......... I don't know if I believe that but anyway!
    In the picture above this shows a L71 swift talon which seems to have similar stats to the original, L75 swift talon.

In the above picture here I have compared swift talons to the original L75 swift talon and it shows that this seems to be a genuine talon. The only difference between the two is the damage.

Also you can see that the L71 swift talon won't 'set' with the rest of the L75 swift pieces.

In the final two pictures above shows another slight comparison of the two talons, an attempt of trying to prove that it really is a legit L71 swift talon.

So anyway. To take things further I also thought I should go back to what I said in the first sentence of this thread and continue.. the guy wanted to trade it for all three 71 elites, Esb, Ewt and Ems. Which is the reason he came to me in the first place. I didn't know and I still don't know if its a real L71 swift talon, or just a bug through the trade window that he was able to manipulate but I asked him to wear it on a L71.
    Then the problem came where he didn't have a L71 so my friends and I suggested that he let my L71 wear it to prove if its actually a real L71 Swift talon. He didn't trust me which is normal of him. But then he says that I have to give Esb to him and two other elites to his most trusted friend as a fail safe (just in case I scam him, he can still walk off with my elites) but I didn't agree to this as I found it rather fishy..

So aside from all that and keeping in mind of the situation that happened to me, could this be a real L71 swift talon or a bugged/hacked swift talon. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
    Last edited by Apa; 08-23-2014 at 07:06 AM.
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post: