Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 23 hr Daily Blessing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default 23 hr Daily Blessing

Hello

(Sorry If this was already discuused - I searched for such a topic with 0 results)

Ever since we have these daily blessings, there is something what makes me mad about it. On monday, I start my clock in some early afternoon hour - good time to visit PL after lunch. Either due to myself being few minutes late or due to some mess in ingame time, my blessing time shifts forward every following day. I'm pretty sure you all know that. Step by step, every following day I get my blessings later and later and - I'm "forced" () to stay up till deep night hours. There alsways comes the point (usually around 1-2 AM) I simply can't hold myself up so I miss my blessings and get them revoked next morning.

I know that it's perhaps not some world top problem But I realized I'm doing this for ages already. And I'm curious as if I'm the only one who gets bothered by this.

There might be 2 possible solutions.

1. Make Daily Blessing last 23 hours - One day, I'm a bit behind so I'll burry up the other day. Cheers (oh, did i steal 1 hr fro your 3x? Have my apologies)

2. Extend the accepted delay to 8-9 hours - Let the blessings survive overnight To sleep <6 hours voluntarily? Awwww

Well of course, we have some more urgent things to discuss and solve and afterall it's no disaster to miss blessings time to time. Nevertheless, it drove me crazy enought times so I decided to write it down

Broadcastle

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BroadCastle For This Useful Post: