Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We will never get buffed in pvp. :(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    No the only hypothesizing you are doing is just anything negative that doesn't fit your narrow point of view. Mage is entirely a crowd control class with low armor. You nerf crowd control component then yes it leaves you almost defenseless. If you don't understand this maybe stick to playing a rogue since it seems to suit you better from what I saw of you in TDM.
    Yes, you'd think someone who plays all three classes would be more fit to give an all-around opinion. Low armor is no longer an excuse, you can get 100 armor behind rogues with talisman and elo gun, which you don't even need because by correctly using shield's invuln. you can win the same fights with both 1k and 1.3k armor. You're again ignoring the team-play PvP was designed on and keep up this selfish cry for buff which of course seems needed when you are trying to be the top of the class-triangle, consisting of two single-target classes and you, with you being AoE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post: