Thread: Contest: Be creative and win all my stuff!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Contest: Be creative and win all my stuff!

Hello everyone. My name is Baylakk. I've been playing pocket legends for over three years and have had some good fun with it. Over the past few months I've been giving my stuff away slowly as I am quitting. I then decided to make a contest thread to give the rest away. (Only 1 winner)

Step 1. Please post your IGN (In game name) at the beginning of your entry. This is how I will contact you in game to receive the prize.

Step 2. This step may take some time because it requires you to be creative and do some thinking. As I said, I've played PL for over three years (would be fourth year this Christmas). My time spent playing PL has every so slowly degraded until now.

What I'm looking for is something NEW and FRESH. PL has been somewhat of a monotonous game. What I want you to do for this contest is to think of something NEW that you think the PL devs should add. For example, you could create a new dungeon. But instead of it just being another name with new mobs, add some flair to it.

If you choose to create a new dungeon please describe how it works what makes it different and post a sketch, picture, or detailed description of each new armor/weapon sets (one for DTR, INT, and DEX).

Another way of entering the contest is just thinking of any cool new idea. For example: I think PL should add Gemstones to the game. Bronze -> silver -> and Gold. You can fuse these gemstones into armor/weapons to give them special buffs. Bla bla whatever. This is just an example and don't be afraid to use this idea. Just expound on it more. (PS: if two people post THE SAME idea I will only count the person who posted it FIRST. If you post second I'd suggest remaking your post).

So that is really all the information I can give you. Just be creative and DETAILED. If you post something along the lines of: This is a good idea cause its amazing and cool. I think PL should have cool new armor. I will NOT accept this. Another thing, if your post is around 5 sentence or less you have almost zero chance of winning.

Now for the prize.

The winner will inherent EVERYTHING I OWN. All my money/rare items. Now as I said before I have already given away most of my actual gold but I still have some change. Here is a short list of a few of the things you'll get.

INT Fiery set (Helm, armor, shield, and wand)

Swift bow.

Voodoo pvp set.

A bunch of random pinks (some sandstone stuff)

All my money (not sure exactly how much I have. Maybe 200-400k)

And anything else I have that I've forgotten. Just everything good I have.

This contest will be open for 1 week starting today. Goodluck everyone!! Remember I want you to think of something that would make ME come back to PL!!!!

~Baylakk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baylakk For This Useful Post: