Hello all,

My IGN is Sakiaz and I am an end-game non-plat level 41 Warrior/Tank. Been playing for about 1.5 months now.

Problem: My gear & stats are becoming average, if not sub-par for [Elite] dungeons (such as Nordr/ShuyalTindirin). With the launch of the new Planar Arena, tanking stats are pretty crucial and need to be exceptional to survive - even for future content release by STS. I know the mechanics of tanking and I've tanked all of [Elite] Nordr and [Elite] Ashral Tower - but haven't tried [Elite] Tindirin.

Goal: Increase tanking stats (health & armor) - can y'all suggest/advise gear or pets to help me in achieving this?

Below are my current stats, no elixir, no pets active is the 1st image, and the 2nd image is with Little Bear active.

Name:  sakiaz_pet_inactive.png
Views: 1625
Size:  1.16 MB

Name:  sakiaz_pet_active.png
Views: 1539
Size:  1.20 MB

As you can see - my health and armor seem pretty standard, although I'm still able to tank [Elite] Nordr/Shuyal fairly comfortably at a reasonable pace with very few (if any) deaths.

My gear:

Weapon: Magmatic Claymore of Will (Lvl 41 - Full Regular Blood)
Helmet: Ancient Druid Helm of Potency (Lvl 41 - Full Regular Blood)
Armor: Ancient Druid Bark of Potency (Lvl 41 - Full Regular Blood)
Ring: Night Ocean Ripple of Warfare (Lvl 36 - Full Regular Blood)
Amulet: Tarlok's Heart of Potency (Lvl 36 - Full Regular Blood)

My passives are 5/5 Armor, 5/5 STR and 5/5 DMG

I would prioritize my Ring and Amulet to be replaced - but some of the good lvl 41 legendaries out there are beyond expensive.

I keep these pets in rotation for [Elite] dungeons when I tank.
Tank Pets: Little Bear, Ironbite, Valkin, Snaggletooth

I am in the market to purchase Prance. I currently have 240k gold and am waiting for Prance to go below 140k.

What's the recommended course of action to improve my Warrior for tanking purposes for [Elite] dungeons and further end-game content?

Any help is sincerely appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read this.