Hello fellow rogues and legends!

I started playing just at the end of the Ursoth event and lost a lot of time leveling a rogue and mage to 41 and a warrior to 22 (really did not like the warrior class)
Now that i know that I like the rogue class most I decided to do some farming and maybe get better gear. In this regard I have a few questions. Any help/advice will be very appreciated! And sorry for making this too long. I hope you would be so nice to take your time to read through it! :-)

What do you think about my current build!

Active skills:
aimed shot 5/5
Nox bolt 4/5 (no 15% damage upgrade, because apparently it is bugged)
Shadow piercer 3/5 (no rush, no rising death) I know people say that i should only put one or two points in it, but i like the heal form the 3 hits.
shadow veil 4/5 (no combusting decay)

Passives:
crit, int, dex and str 5/5
armour 4/5

Gear:
exp recurve of potency
ancient druid help of potency
ancient druid doublet of potency
elondrian grove ring of celerity (I wonder why is the archon ring so much more expensive, when the compare stats in the CS doesn't show much of a difference)
twined pendant of potency /lepre

Pets in rotation:
little bear
horton
McRaw
malison
ribbit
Ethyl
crawly

Any suggestions how to make it better are welcome. However I currently only have about 150 k gold ( I know, I know), which from what I gather is not enough for any improvements. Nevertheless any input on what to aim for in the future are very welcome. I would appreciate it if you could put a priority on it, e.g. this new pet, or this item, etc.

Further to the skills/gear/pets I would like to ask you how to farm best. Form what i have read m best options are to buy platinum (prefer not to do this, because i watched a couple of videos of people popping locked crates and they do not seem to get anything good at all), farm locked crates, or to farm elite and hope for a jackpot (I know that 200-500 k is not that much but relative to my means it is a lot :-P). I prefer doing the last honestly, but I have a big problem there. I have changed several guilds by now and in none of those people want to farm elites. My current one has about 1 k members (the biggest one so far) but still no success. I soloed the wilds today despite my bad gear, but it took me 45 minutes, four deaths, 1 ankh and 1000 health potions (lol). Then i tried to do all the kraken maps for the achievements and the pet, but the aids bloodhammer spawns in the last map take me out too fast. Lol this was quite frustrating because apparently even if you use an ankh the boss resets if you are solo :-/

In this regard could you please advise me how to find a ok guild? I mean where to look for recruiters, etc. I know that i am probably not good enough for the top guilds. Really dunno, whether people have requirements for this. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,
IGN: Azekriusabac (I wonder how the game comes up with those lol)

P.S. Please excuse my mediocre English. It is my second foreign language and I do not use it every day unfortunately.