Hello Arlorias, I was watching the current vanitys we have and I realized that they are really terrible compared to the first and the few good ones that have gone on sale.

Currently we have the most expensive set Arlor (Xmas Sets), for a moment I thought that the price was based solely on that were old and discontinued, but just happens to Rage Fury Winter Sets are also old and discontinued, even so his price per set no more than 500k, compared to the Green Arlor set uos 15M each set, that's 14.5M difference between sets that went on sale almost the same day.

So why the price is so different between the two?

It is easy, style, Green arlor set is super cute, is very striking and quite popular, as something very Christmassy, sexy and above all to let the full body of the rogue.

I thought post images but rather to This Link As you can see, the vanitys now are horrible, they are quite badly done and climax of their lack of creativity are the new vanitys that have come "Gladiator Ones" are really stupid, they look terrible with a bad combination of colors, Shuyal's Vanity, when I saw this set I was impressed by him so bad, but so bad they were a fool and inflated prices, most thought that many vanitys are nice but I think not.

The only ones that are redeemable are Arlor, the Founders and some other ones as Kraken, that the Nord Shuyal, Tiridin and others are terrible, very bad, I have never bought or even whether to discontinue them buy it not so bad they are.

The vanitys bought platinum, platinum for real money and thus demand that they be quality suits, who are made ​​to what are ue to show off not only to hide the terrible outfits we buy.

STS do something about it and do not give us that suits just to please us, I prefer to wait months to have to see another one of their vanitys.

Thank you.