Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
This is probably the first MMO that records such stats but everyone who plays competitively knows MMO PvP is a load of bull and not something you would want to take seriously, so them being there is silly. Zeus, you know its all paid to win baby.

Why don't STS remove Kills and Death stats all together? Remove those stats or make it so only the player can see kill/death stats. Fixed! No one gives a damn about the stats then there is no reason to cheat.

These stats only make the whole experience terrible for a lot of players anyway and also where the drama steams out from; these stats!

tl;dr Remove these kill/death stats, STS you made a mistake and Zeus jelly his KDR isn't as cool as all the noobs below him.
A lot of people have better KDR than I do. Honestly, I don't mind - I never went for KDR anyways. My objective when I PvP is to have fun but at the same time, accomplish my goal: be best rogue. Now, I don't mean best in the sense of leaderboard as they never really interested me that much. I mean it in the sense of skill.

Although, I must admit you were right. In PL, during the early stages - the kills and deaths in PvP were nonexistant. After they added in kills and deaths for PvP, that's when the drama started. However, at the same time, that's also when PvP started to get really competitive. So, it is a trade off.