Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Holding onto to Samael to me is like holding onto Mythic Armor/Helmet. Its considered top notch in most cases. Just wish there was more or better. Most people have it.

Now there finally exists a pet, in my opinion, better than the seasons old Samael. Its a good start.

Sure when some people say more than 1 SnS = gg and many felt that way against Arcane Ring users. 2 or more rings vs no rings = GG right? So to find a solution, there weren't many requesting to nerf the Arcane Ring but to instead find a competitive alternate such as a 41 Mythic Ring (which I am still for).

Where is the competitive pet to Sns? None. If a nerf came to Sns, might as well award Samael to Ursoth winners. I'm sure STS probably wanted people to take their events seriously and not make it feel like the buyers/sellers/winners weren't getting their value's worth with the pet.

My suggestion for buffs to current arcane pets newer than Samael:

Singe: AA now removes stun/terror/panic/movement impairing (counter to old Samael)
Nekro: 1-2s invulnerability on the shield (may help with the useless scorch ability too) and 12% speed increase on AA (small counter to Sns)
Whimm: Buff stats and MP regen. Good for pulling opposing teammates out of green pools.

You'll see slightly more different variety of arcane pets with this. Value will go up for sellers. Those with the current pets will be happy. Most people will be happy. Sns users will be happy that they still got their 100m-150m pets worth in value.

Otherwise, don't bring back whimm, don't introduce new arcane pets. We'll just be stuck with Samael. Replace imaginary fossils in arena with Samael.
A pet doesn't have to have the ability to one hit enemies to be considered better than Samael.

A pet also doesn't have to heal a tank to full in 2 ticks either from a stacked pool to be better than a Samael.

Like Zeus said earlier whim is OP in its own way, there can be other pets like that.