Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Paracelsus stone effect affecting medical issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Default Paracelsus stone effect affecting medical issues

I have a number of medical conditions that I don't feel are necessary to disclose publicly. However, the fact they exist are relevant now because I can no longer stay in any town with multiple people wearing these stones.

The spinning / whirling effect is causing dizziness, nausea and migraine headaches within less than a 5 minute timespan. I admit I am more sensitive than most, but if I react that quickly, longer exposure to more stones is going to be affecting others as well. It is very unpleasant and I have had to change zones and/or log off to get away from it already, and not a large percentage of the population is wearing them yet.

I do not have epilepsy, but it is likely that a number of players do. This could potentially be an issue for them as well. But a high number of people do suffer migraines, and unfortunately there is something about this graphic that is triggering them. Replacing it with something subtle like the mythic amulet graphic would be greatly appreciated.

I play as much as I do because I am unable to work full time due to medical issues. I'd hate to be unable to keep this game as a pastime.

Thank you for your consideration.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post: