So last night i became friends with a Mage named Trixxxie and i added them but after adding them and them accepting they were no where to be found on my friend list. We tried again over and over and it didnt work .So then i resorted to logging out and signing back in and adding them again and them accepting my friend request and nothing. Trixxxie said that she had alot of friends on her friend list and thought that might have something to do with it . she said she had about 300 friends on there so she deleted about 10 friends and still nothing .The next step i took was to change my character from my low level bear to my lv50 mage and did the same with her and sent her a friend request and nothing . She also didint see me in her friends list , So finally i logged out and back in with my mage not my bear and there she was on my friend list for my mage but not my bear . I tried it again with the my low level bear and no luck . Does anybody know what might be causing this ? is this a glitch in the game cause it has never happened to me before