Thread: Dear STS, 3 free energy kits are not enough. Pls fix server issue.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Dear STS, 3 free energy kits are not enough. Pls fix server issue.

Everyday, I see several people post threads on lag, disconnects, and map bugs. Even leaderboard runners have slowed down due to heavy lag and sudden ping spikes. People are spending time and money to farm or buy energy, and a lot of it gets wasted because we keep disconnecting from the server. This has happened to people from all over the world, playing on different devices, and even to those with the best internet connections. These are not isolated events and they need to be addressed again. In every event map i run, there is always someone in the party whose ping suddenly spikes. We get angry at them for not using kills when the reality is they just lagged. Sometimes they get disconnected, sometimes they get to hang on. I ran wt4 with two guildies last night, and all of us lagged at the first kill point. My ping resurfaced back to normal but both of them got disconnected. This happened 3 times, even after they restarted their wifi and devices.

I know you guys fixed some stability issues during the last patch, we're still suffering the same fate as before -- sudden ping spikes and disconnection. We thank you for the free energy kits in our stash, but we've honestly lost more than that. Paracelsus is NOT an unbeatable boss. But he becomes one when even with full gear we keep dying because of lag. There's still time, please get servers working smoothly before the event ends. Thank you!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post: