Thread: Good bye and Thank you!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Thumbs up Good bye and Thank you!!

Well, I've hung on as far as I could go, but I've stopped playing and I think it's time to say farewell for good.

I've had lots of fun playing this game, with my favorite memories of discovering the Alien Oasis levels with a new group of friends, all playing it for the first time. Exciting times!
    BIG thanks to all those that have helped me and grinded with me over time. This was my first MMO, but i've now moved on to other games (non-STG) that have more of a future. I think STG's model of moving on to new games has left a little bit of sour taste for me, but Kudos for them in making fun, easy games to learn.

Overall, It's obvious that STG has pretty much closed the doors on PL. My final thoughts were that they should have broken up the final 300xp cap into 2 parts, since grinding to 300k is too boring. A mid-level at 150k at 77 would have been much better and the final cap at 78 would have at least given a mini-reward (stats, skill point) to the 150k and encouraged players to keep going.

Have fun guys and gals!

I might drop in around Xmas to give away all my gear and gold. I have a lot of good equipment, especially Shadow Caves gear, which i primarily farm, and lots of gold, so keep an eye out.

Cheers!!
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post: