So after seeing this years Halloween event I'm calling out a few things that I would think would probably happen in the future PL.

1. We won't get any event or major updates besides Holiday reused maps.
2. STS will bring back old items rebranded for new and current players think Weapons,Armors, ect back as new rescale stuff. (Next would be recolored nuris vanity armors)
3. Nothing at all
4. Bring back tons of old items such as pumpkin helms, winter wings in hopes to please new players.

My assumption is that they will eventually reuse even old elites if PL does not shut down servers by then. Programming anything new would be a waste of manpower. And in a business sense a waste of money.

All in all I think us old players should accept the fact that our once treasured items from yesterday year will no longer be so valuable as recolored or reused variants will be introduced.

But the good news that if they do that the likelihood of PL being shut off completely would be slim as with anything as long as you have a audience there is still money to be made.

My question is with how crazy the PL economy is even in the few months I've been back with items jumping up as much as 200% hoarding and collecting all these long gone items will be for naught one way or another in the end. Well that's my 2 cents. Just wondering if anyone had any other opinions to add.