Thread: Please bring the drop rate in black smoke up...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Smile Please bring the drop rate in black smoke up...

All of these maps i tried to farm on i used big luck and 3x combo/shamrock.
    Nuris Funhouse: 65 Tries nothing at all not even a valuable pink.
    Killing Aunt Emma: 29 tries my highest drop was a purple..
    Balefort Sewers: 25 Tries highest drop was green.
    And of course, black smoke mountain nest, 245 tries.
    These were in the past 3 days. I played when i woke up until 2am for 3 days straight.
    369 times killing a boss praying to get a pink thats at least 100k or more. But no, for working three days straight with a 3X COMBO and BIG LUCK, the best pink i could get is ao armor.
    I see my friends without a big luck and 3x combo getting a dam swift armor the 5th try while they haven't touched their main in months.
    You think i am lying? i will literally do a live stream for 8 hours showing you how un-lucky I am.
    Hey, I have a good idea, how about pay attention to the older games you have because remember, people do exist on PL lmao.
    Just bring up the drop rates or something, what ever you can do please.. I dont like wasting 8 hours trying to get something so small which ill never get.
    My best drop ive ever gotten was level 66 Tiki Shanks, you dont want to know how many tries that took lmao.
    It just kills me when someone just joins in at the last second getting a swift armor or red dragon when ive been trying to get that for 6 hours. they get it in 20 seconds.
    And what happen to events? Why do you think everyone quit. You guys had the nerve to take away the buffs from bear and bird. Who doesn't complain about that.
    Literally every time i see a Halloween bone helm/mantle and not a paw, i just want to un-install and delete my app store somehow.
    I know im complaining so much, but maybe the developers will brighten up and listen to what im saying.
    My friend asked me Hey! any new vanities that come out lately??? 2 days ago, and i said i hate to say it but its been almost 3 months since a new vanity came out.
    The Overlord helmet and Gem Shield which was 25 plat...
    And my last complaint is the offers on nativex.. This one pisses me off the most probally. There's a game that offers 75 plat, so i go into it and it tells me to get to a strong hold 5 or something like that. I got to strong hold 9 and nothing was there.
    Anyways, I hope you mostly hopefully change the drop rate in blacksmoke mountain and nuris funhouse. Me and my friend have never gotten ANYTHING valuable from there and in total runs we have ever done i could say 300.
    I mean all the pros quit, I havent seen a dev come on in a year. All my friends quit and now i have none of my true friends on here because of how much you guys show off al and that battle ground game. You pretty much left pl to go on its own.
    Im never checking these forums again, well, because its not worth it if you dont put anything new! Am I right or am I right...
    Anyways i hope you think it over and do something because im an inch from quitting too.
    Have fun trash talking on my thoughts!
    Dat hax..
    |(()())|
    |__V_|

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pvpfeed For This Useful Post: