Quote Originally Posted by Carcinogen View Post
My pvp story

It all started with my comm with the name of "Anezha", who is now "Carcinogen". Of course, I didn't take my name that seriously so I picked the random ones you get provided in the whole big fat list of the most worst, foreign, random, and stupid names in history. I did a lot of PvE and I was a total nub cuz i didnt know how to kill the bosses and stuff, especially that big fat Miner McGuirk the booger monster. that lug always blasted my butt across the zone with his one-shot KO explosive boogers, followed by his other crawling booger minions exploding their snotty boogers across my face. So everyday ended with "curse you booger monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i stomped out of the house and threw my tablet across the block. After my dad bought my 32nd tablet, I found pvp. I just went to the pvp terminal and joined some random game. I was a total nub butt, so I always got killed by sum pro or nub idk. I was horrible as butt and i always got killed like butt and it ruined my pvp kd like butt. But i didnt want to stay a butt, so I got my butt on a butt comfortable person, put on my tryhard butt pants, and went to a game, only to quit once again because i was butthurt because of the butt players who always rekt me like butt. then I quit pvp and went to pve and lvled my butt comm to 50 and changed my name to Beseech, then Carcinogen. I was butt rich with good butt armor with the full vakryall 50 set with a butt warmer and a primitive napper and a pinkie implant with an additional butt booster for better butt resistance. Followed by a green shirt to keep my butt warm and an executioner's mask to keep my buttcheek face warm. Then i went back to pvp. I started to rek more ppl with my smexy primed napamamamamalm, and i grilled butts to crisp butt ashes. but i was still nub. then I watched videos and learned little bit from other players and got butt, butt better at pvp. Then i fried up more butts everyday to butt crisp deep-fried followed by another butt pvper butt-grilled. i still pvp with my comm. then i heard of twink so i made op and lvled to 15. there i twinked a little bit but there were too much butt-naked 21 twink meanies rushing me so i lvl up to 21 and i still got rekt by the butt-naked butt 21 twinkies with stuffed cream. so i got gud build and learned tactics like walling and such, mostly on my own because every butt twinks were to secretive for their butt skills which were apparently too butt for my butt. then i got better and blasted every booger butt with my butt skills, but not enough to blast raidonnclown. what a twink. he was a butt serious player with a butt skilled experience. i only blasted his butt a few times but he always blasted my butt countless times. then i said i never become butt gud like raidie and he said be like criteria he is butt gud and idk who the butt is criteria and i saw the word "crit" on his name and i went like ohhhhh thats gud name and ya i never seen the dude maybe seen that butt by chance but idk rly then i lvled to 22 cuz i felt like it dont ask you butt or else u turn to butt motha assszzzzzzzzhhhh0000lllllly. holy i said holy ok? dont be a butt. anyways idk wut to say now so idk rly so but butt butt butt butt butt butt all the way because that was my butt pvp story. now get outta here u butt before u turn to butt u butt!
wow you would throw your tablet across the block for a game? *claps* bring in a round of applause.