Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Operation Arcane Santa - Advent Calendar Contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Operation Arcane Santa - Advent Calendar Contest!

Winners!

iheartu - 168pts (1st) [1/1 winter weapons, 65/65 items, 0/1 photoshoots, 1/1 guilds - chose 2nd weapon instead (glacial bow / winter runners)]
    Leambow - 164pts (2nd) [1/1 winter weapons, 35/35 items, 0/1 photoshoots, 0/1 guilds (declined guild)]
    Farminer's - 162pts (3rd) [0/1 winter weapons, 25/25 items, 0/1 photoshoots]

Also adding in Megatrontaty - 161pts (4th) because the whole thing was soo close [1/1 winter weapons, 20/20 items, 0/1 photoshoots]

*4th place prize will be the same as 3rd, except with 5 less gift-pack items*

Random winner: Dex Scene (#82) [1/1 winter weapons, 15/15 items, 0/1 photoshoots]

*Still owe Farminer's and Dex Scene their winter weapons*

Dex Scene - (1 - 86)
    Alboki - (87 - 169)
    Jack O Reaper - (170-211)
    Azemen - (212-250)
    Appeltjes - (251 - 266)
    CAK Vader - (267 - 275)
    Mythiclash - (276 - 282)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1F...ew?usp=sharing

Contact me in game @ aquascaper/arcanesanta/killfarmer to claim your prize(s)! I should be on about an hour from now, but if not, I can definitely get on at 11pm cst (cst = forum time). Looking forwards to tomorrow!

As a side note, we will be having a photo shoot with our new guildee, Remiem, at 12cst (forum time) tomorrow! Log on and join the fun!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated. Hosting this contest was a blast!

Upping the prizes! Each winner (1-4 and random) will receive an additional winter weapon!

Please note that this contest is exclusive to participants of Operation Arcane Santa. Haven't joined yet? It's not too late, you can join here.

How to play:
    There will be a specific challenge every day from December 1st-24th. Complete the challenge and post a screen shot along with your ign and challenge you are completing below. The challenge of the day will be found on post 2 and you can view an archive of all of the challenges on post 3. Please note that you must complete the challenge and upload your screenshot within 1 day (24 hours) of the posted challenge for it to count. If I miss a day (yes, I have a life too xD), then I will post an extended due date for submissions.

Each person will receive 5 points for participating each day. Additional points may be awarded to some very "spirited" entries, compared to others (relative) and points may be taken away for not correctly completing the challenge. The Lb is ranked from the most accumulative points to the least.

Leaderboard:

iheartu - 168pts (1st)
    Leambow - 164pts (2nd)
    Farminer's - 162pts (3rd)
    Megatrontaty - 161pts (4th)

Dex Scene - 86pts (5th)
    Alboki - 82pts (6th)
    Jack O Reaper - 41pts (7th)
    Azemen - 38pts (8th)
    Appeltjes - 15pts (9th)
    CAK Vader -8pts (10th)
    Mythiclash -6pts (11th)

Prize Pool:

1st place:
    -1 guild name (first pick)
    -Mega gift pack to distribute (65 items)
    -Photo shoot with Santa (bring friends)
    -Xmas weapon (your class) [current choices: epic winter weapon or 36 electric aura version) *still working on obtaining others - buying crystal longbow (epic) and ice pellet gun (epic)*

2nd place:
    -1 guild name (second pick)
    -Big gift pack to distribute (35 items)

3rd place:
    -Medium gift pack to distribute (25 items)

Random winner:
    -Small gift pack to distribute (15 items)
    -Photo Shoot with Santa (bring friends)

Guilds: <Scam>, <Nub>

*Prizes subject to change*

New rules!!!! (12/2/14)

-No reserving (all current reserves are valid and will be allowed 2 days to be filled)
    -Separate posts for each image please (don't change if you already have it)
    -Only one day to submit (first challenge exempt - 2 days for it)
    -Please indicate which challenge your screen shot is for

New rules!!!! (12/20/14)

~People finishing 1st, 2nd, or 3rd are not eligible for the random prize
    ~Each person eligible for the random prize will get the number of "entry tickets" equal to their total points

~In the event of a tie:
    ex. 2-way tie for first = 2 people split prizes for first and second. The person in 3rd gets the 3rd place prize
    ex. 2-way for second = The person in 1st still gets the 1st place prize, The people tied for 2nd split 2nd and 3rd place prizes
    *Not sure how to describe my tying method in words, but I will try to make ties as fair as possible in the event that they occur.
    Last edited by aquascaper; 01-24-2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Gave weapon to Dex Scene

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aquascaper For This Useful Post: