Once again my tablet is starting to quit working. One year I had to replace my kindle fire 4 times, the next year I switched to the galaxy tablets and those didn't last more than a few months so I switched to the nexus 7. Now I've had my nexus for not even a year and it is already starting to quit on me too. I am looking at the iPad mini because it has good reviews I've read and is a decent price. I don't know if I feel like continuing with android because every android tablet I've had lasts less than a year. I take very good care of my stuff so they aren't being dropped or getting wet, I don't play with the charger plugged in (I heard that ruins them), and I don't play long enough for them to overheat, so I'm not the reason they keep breaking. With IOS on the other hand, I've hardly had any problems with my iPods and they seem to last a good while. In the time I went through all those tablets I've only went through 2 iPods despite how much more I use my iPods (I listen to a lot of music). So before I decide to switch to the iPad mini and try that I'd like some of your opinions on the various tablets you have used or found to be good ones.

Thanks