Well, first and foremost, hello AL (I'm new to this forum, but the previous game forum I was in is also powered by Vbulletin so, its easy for me to navigate).

The idea is about the report button: Seldom, players QQ for the button not working properly as they should and often times, scammers get away with the hard earned goodies players wasted plat and time on. Well (not sure if this already was suggested or already in this forum but Imma suggest it anyway).

A report section which devs, mods and/or game masters can manage and which players can post their screen shots and/or videos about the scams that happened to them. This report section can also be used to report players selling or buying items in real currency, players selling accounts or other means of procuring them.

Here's a simple format on how this will work:

Title of the thread must either be: [Scam Report] (for scamming incidents) and [Illegal Trading] (for items sold or bought through real currency or players selling their accounts)

Character Name: (player who scammed)
Reason of Report: (the player explains a brief statement of how the scam happened)
Proof: (screen shots or video of the scam or the player doing illegal trades)

This thread can only be viewed by GMs privately (devs) and they are the ones who will give the punishment so that the accused can have no time to act about salvaging what they can in case they get banned or whatever.

This is a community effort to prevent future scams and make the game safer for new players and veterans as well.

Comments, suggestions, criticisms accepted.