Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To: All those...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Post To: All those...

This is to all those players...who have given to others when they left the game to the ones whom they have contributed to somebody. To all those players who have given me and to all those players who have left me. I just want to thank you guys for making my life in AL. Strange but to all those people like zheuisceba,frontlinee,nycmb,killersadis,zynd/hot,hazard,iavaozubi. I might have forgotten a few of you. But believe me, my long journey still reigns and i am still in the long of thanking you guys. It has been a very great pleasure knowing/chatting/trusting you guys. But unfortunately my journey has started to break. However i am still alright. My body however has lost control, i am not sure how long i will survive with this pain. With millions and millions of newbies i see, the better i feel looking at their innocence. It feels so bad when you are helpless to a person. But to all those who are reading this, i just want to say i might not be the person who would be the one you think. It was really a great time hanging out with people. But unfortunately time does not permit me to do so. I will have to wait until my time is right, to strike back again and to return once again to continue my journey. I will not be anymore at your services and works until time is right. I have serious problems both in-game and IRL. You guys understand it very well. Appears to be i will not have any sufficient time in my life. Who knows how it supposed to end like this, or pause so suddenly... My sincere thanks to everyone. Thank you AL community. Thank you guys alot!

I have left this game. I might not come back, but i will stay here in the forums...

Items that i would be selling off for could be found here.
    Last edited by Raselph; 01-01-2015 at 02:34 AM.