Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I'm not quitting but yeah, I'm frustrated... My view...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

1. I would have changed their method of rewarding players for runs in order to obtain their desireable items.

Instead of having everything luck based with sneeky unknown drop rates that gives one no guarantee of being successful i would implement specific amount of runs/gold cost/plat cost.

Eg. Necro quest - unknown no. of runs and amount of locked that need to be opened for vials & arcane fossil. Why would i even bother to start this thing with constant alterations to drop rates and too many unknowns?

However, if i had known there are 2000 runs to do, and for every 20 i get a vial, and also 1000 locked to pop open. I would slowely get there eventually.

Samael - unknown no of locked - why not 1000 locks and sam is yours regardless of ur luck?

Now, if u have popped 1000 locks then ur given the choice:
    1. To complete necro quest (assuming you have the rest of required components).
    2. To receive sam egg.

Arcane shard - similar formula should follow.

Free players could buy these from the secondary market and make gold selling locks to plat users or could complete these quest at the appropriate plat to gold conversion rates. 1000 locked x 15 plat = 15000 plat x 3k(conversion rate) = 45 000 000 gold. The rate could be smaller though.

That way you would have continous cash inflow from people trying to reach their targets and become elites. It should be that the longer u play the game, the better equipped you can become with a string of enticing rewards on the way. How many players opened 300 locks, got nothing amd never invested in the game ever again?

I would also be willing to purchase a membership and pay 30 quid a month or so, but i need to see that im getting smth in return.

2. Quest log becomes full - why would there be a limit on this? Why daily quest are no separated from others? Why there is no division between quests from different maps? I find it hard to navigate here and I would like to see this grouped and neatly displayed in some proper fashion.

3. The rental shop - i would like to try smth out before buying, so why not offer every item for a specific amount of gold to be rented out for a day? (then 20 days cooldown)

4. I would like to see a secondary window showing me how my stats would have change if my sockets are filled with different gems of my choice. At the moment I do not see if its wise to go full grand tarlok or not. I know how much and which points i will gain and lose, but i do not see the final effect on my toon.

5. Removable gems bound to your toon only after being removed.

6. Automatic sale of junk items/green and blue crap.

7. Automatic search of similar items on sale - that lets me see the lowest price without typing its name and list it at cheaper rate.

8. I am disappointed with the second introduction of elondrian mythic weapons, followed by 2x mythic chance week. These items should be exclusive to the Ursoth event and should have never been reintroduced to the game again. I've inured a substantial capital loss. Silly money grabbing practices that you use put me off. Results - almost every single person wears mythic, prices took a plunge and nearly everyone is common now. You may have gold, but you will still wear the same EQ. The prices should be higher! I guess Ursume mythic are coming in the next 2x week, right?
    Last edited by grzena1982; 12-18-2014 at 09:18 AM.