So..... is it just me or are there are ridiculous amount of inexperienced players who always uses horrible skills and wrong builds? i mean the ones like the tanks who cant even go past 1st pull of wt4, tanks using rally cry, mages using curse in pve, rogues using shadow storm shot and saying its good, mages using only 1 offensive skill ect. Not to offend anyone here. i fully understand that everyone here has their own prefered skills and i respect your decisions, but there simply are just skills that dont work. so what can we do? yes. we can tell them 1 by 1, but that would be too time-consuming. so sts, why not whip out your magical writing codes, and consider actually giving player advice and examples in builds?
for example, for rogues, beside your skill respec button, add a example/? button. once clicked, there will be a page containing some of the more popular builds! sts can ask some of the forumers here and copy n paste their builds on the page(in game skills usage description/helping page). i believe that a few pages wont be too hard, wouldn't it?
also, to enhance players' game knowledge, why not add a constant link of al forum in the "menu" place (clicking your icon) so players can know about the forums(as many do not) and make pugging easier for everyone? i'm sure this will greatly enhance our gaming experience.
just my thoughts. fell freee to include improvement and suggestions below, and THANKS! and pls dont flame and troll