Thread: Contest time - win 20 Million!*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Entry #4: Story
    So this one was tough! I finally made up a story which occurs in Arendelle (after FROZEN movie ends)... This story also has a sense of PL in it! Hope you all like it..! :-)
    Everyone one in Arendelle were as happy and content as one could be. Never had they witnessed a monarch who was as just and dedicated to its subjects as Queen Elsa was... But inside the royal palace, there was a sense of tension; Anna and Christoff were going to get married soon and Elsa wanted to make sure they had the grandest wedding that Arendelle had witnessed.

Elsa called for Anna as she had a 'wedding gift' for her. They proceeded towards the East Wing Tower, up the flight of stairs.
    Anna: What is it? Um... A horse and a carriage? *No. Horses can't get upstairs* Is it a snow palace?.. An indoor ice rink!.. Oh! The whole wedding will be on ice?..
    She opened the door...
    Anna: It is an... attic
    Elsa: It is indeed.
    Anna: So, we are here because..?
    Elsa opened the cupboard on the far end, and inside it was the most wonderful wedding dress
    Anna: Is that...
    Elsa: Mother's, yes... I want you to wear this for the wedding, Anna.
    Anna: You want me to wear it?.. Well, of course you want me to wear it,.. Why else would I be here? *naively*
    Elsa: Haha... Try it!
    Anna puts on the dress.
    Elsa: You look gorgeous!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0012.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  74.8 KB

Elsa: Look at all this stuff... Forgotten... Collecting dust..!
    She rummages through the old stuff present in the attic and finds a diary, written by her mother. She reads it
    Elsa: Our parents... Their death,.. It's all my fault!
    Anna: What's written in the diary?

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0013.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  55.8 KB

Elsa: *sob* *sob* Our parents didn't go on some diplomatic mission, like everyone else thought. They went to an enchanted land called "Forest Haven" to meet the Old Silknight Witch... They were scared of me and my powers and wanted the witch to get rid of them! *sob* *sob*
    Anna: What..? How?!
    Elsa: It is said that the Witch has an "green orb" which can suck the powers of an enchanted being (whether cursed or born with them).
    Anna: NO!!! Elsa... You're my sister..! I refuse to believe it...
    Cause for the first time in forever!

Elsa: I'm such a fool, I can't be free...
    Anna: You don't have to be afraid!
    Elsa: No escape from the storm inside of me..!
    Anna: We can work this out together! Let me travel to this "Forest Haven" and find out what this is all about!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0022.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  93.1 KB

Anna, along with Olaf and Sven traveled to the 'MysticLand'... There, she encountered various enemies. But she had a strong will, that couldn't be changed even by badies like 'Meat Keeper' or 'Bridge Orcs'!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0023.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.4 KB Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0021.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  46.0 KB

Anna finally vanquished Evil Silknight's minions and eventually reached at her hideout... Silknight, unlike so many others she had fought, had a certain 'evil aura' about her and her powers were unparalleled with others. Anna remembered what Grand Pabbie had told her, "Use this Thrasher's Elixir in the direst of your needs, dear. This will awaken your inert powers and give you the strength when the light inside you flickers." Anna drank the Elixir and was successful in obtaining the orb!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0026.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  58.6 KB Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0018.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  38.9 KB

On her way back she met Ellie the Enchantress. Ellie explained to Anna that her parents had given her a last message to convey to Anna and Elsa, before their ship sank. They said that they were wrong to have feared Elsa. Anna and Elsa were equally loved by them and Elsa was perfect, just the way she was.

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0028.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  49.6 KB

*3 WEEKS LATER*
    It is Christoff-Anna's wedding, which was coordinated by Queen Elsa herself... Anna, Christoff, Sven, Olaf and Elsa lived happily ever after in Arendelle..!

Name:  IMG-20141229-WA0014.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  68.1 KB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aromius For This Useful Post: