Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
Ah we had fun last night, my genie now has a much more sweet name that matches his genie. Find us in game to see what we decided!

Contest Update:
TWO CONTESTS WILL RUN AT THE SAME TIME.
Feb. 2nd is LAUNCH!!!

Kali Tour of Arlor (4 weeks)
Enigmatic APs (4 weeks)

For our guild contest we will be awarding the 'most improved' in APs earned. I will ask you to submit before and after AP's. You can use multiple guilded toons I will add them together. Please if you have capped or l40 alts in the guild, we want you to do your APs. For the 'most improved' players we will give full mythic sets. Armor, helm, neck, ruby. I am not sure how many we will award but that's the prize.

We will focus on the PvE aps not PvP, with the exception of Trulle.

How about the people who have all their APs? Well you will have a shot to earn gold and AB eggs during these contests. Right now I will give the leader each week on Kali's contest 500K + an AB egg. The best part is that both of these contests will touch upon APs so we have a shot of making the leaderboards if we give this a good run. I want Enigmatic to participate in Kali's contest and while you do, your own APs will grow and we will recognize your work with mythic sets and gold and ab eggs. Does this sound good?

I will work on getting the official contest rules and such up and running here this week. Feel free to give feedback to the officers if you have anything to add or questions. Thanks everyone!!!!
O.o Abaddon
I gonna participate
might not win, but can't hurt to try