I appreciate your dicession mr. Justin sir but just as a gamer will make sl pl dl no more update make your new game better in my view it is not we all played these game alot and now u guys killing those i know not killing but nearly killed as no update for these game even sesional even this all stuff just make gamer depressed in my view as a result of this more of us quite online game some of us just go back to real or and rest of us gamer like me switch to offline game like pc dl is very special for me as it was my first online and i m kinda disappointing with that so i m not going not to any where to other game but if you like to update dl i can promise u that many of us will be played and enjoyed it i m not envy with anyother game but dl is so special because i play it 24x7 those moment were epic when i found stuff like vanity and i got my first kill in pvp so i want to live it more i know it take alot effort to make those game updated but if u do its really awesome for gamer like us and what the problem the whole sts crew is awesome u can add some more guys in your crew increase your bandwidth justin sir ur the boss u can do anything i respect your dessicion and i m not saying it to reverse it but i can only request you to atleat gave us sessional event not because i m saying but for your chilhood u was also a kid u know exactly what i feel now many of kid feels ....... The whole stuff just make people sad and more sad .after making this much people sad how u expect that they will like ur new game ur new is awesome but ur crushing the heart of a million people for that sir ..... Dl for life