Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Great, busy times ahead!

So many reasons to get excited and busy this weekend and next month!

First off, a new upcoming world event where the Upper Hauntlet is transformed with more challenges and rewards. Read what Remiem said said HERE:

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!
    In other news, Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor is due to start on February 2, 12pm EST. On top of the prizes for most actively running guild, gold prizes await top scoring runners, and STS has also hinted at a present for everyone who completes all the maps assigned in the challenge.

Just check out the prizes:

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    PRIZE POOL
    TOTAL PRIZE POOL: 30,000,000 gold + 12 Grimm Eggs NEW!
    Candylicks has donated 5 million and 12 Grimm eggs to the prize pool
    Thanks to a generous donation by Twoc, the prize pool has doubled to 30 million!

Top Guild of the Week by points scored: 1,000,000 gold
    Weekly payouts at the end of the contest will total 4,000,000 gold

FINAL RESULT (after 4 weeks)
    1st Guild: 3,000,000 gold
    2nd Guild: 2,000,000 gold
    3rd Guild: 1,000,000 gold

TOP SCORING PLAYER PRIZES (Weekly): NEW!
    1st: 500k gold + Grimm Egg
    2nd: 250k gold + Grimm Egg
    3rd: 100k gold + Grimm Egg
    4th - 25th: 50k gold NEW!

TOP SCORING PLAYER PRIZES (Final): NEW!
    1st: 1m gold
    2nd: 500k gold
    3rd - 25th: 100k gold NEW!

RANDOMLY CHOSEN PLAYER PRIZES! NEW!
    At the conclusion of this event, we will choose 5 players of each class (15 players total) at random based on screenshot entries.

Each of these 15 players (5 of each class) will receive 500,000 gold

Guild Prizes will be paid to the Guild Master of the winning guilds. How the Guild Master chooses to distribute the winnings is strictly up to him/her; though it would be nice to use the proceeds to fund a private contest.

THIS IS NOT FINALIZED! If anyone is willing to contribute to this prize pool, I will update this post and come up with additional prizes, but as of now, this is all I can afford to put in.

SPECIAL STS PRIZE NEW!
    STS (Remiem) has told me that they will have a small surprise gift for ALL players that complete all four weekly challenges. This means, for those that successfully complete every elite map all four weeks, they will receive a little bonus for their effort at the end of this contest

And rules:

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    GENERAL RULES
    1. To receive points, you must post a screenshot with all players on screen
    2. The boss must be dead on screen and/or loot visible on screen or chatbox. If I can't find the dead boss, nor the loot in chat or on the ground, no points will be awarded.
    3. Your guild tag must be visible. If I cannot see your guild tag, I will not award points to you since this is a guild based challenge!
    4. Each week, I will have a catch-phrase that must be spoken and visible in the chat box. No catch-phrase, no points for anyone! Only one person needs to say the catch-phrase.
    5. No duplicate posts - duplicated entries will be discarded.

Additional rules will be posted with each weekly contest, so please review the weekly thread (which I will link in the next post).

Concerns with Tindirin
    I'm sure that you are aware there are no timers in Tindirin, so you're probably thinking how will I know if someone ran elite or normal. Well, to a point, I must trust in fair-play, but I am very well aware of the junk epic loot that drops from the elite bosses of Tindirin. If cheating is suspected, the players involved will be banned, and any points earned will be forfeited. This means you lose all points that have ever been earned for your guild. Further, I will post a section with the names of the cheaters for all to see.

Cheating will not be tolerated! This contest is designed in good will and, while I don't think it will happen, I just want the warning put out there in case there are any concerns.
    So, we need to:
    1. Learn and practice taking and uploading screenshots on forum;
    2. Level up to 40 - 41;
    3. Stock up on damage, protection, luck elixirs. Buy some ankh kits;
    4. Respec for elite if necessary. Since this is a competition we want to have as many runs completed as possible. So anything that might slows us down, including wrong build that leads to low damage or inefficient skills or too many deaths, should be fixed before the event started.

I'm super excited about this and I hope all of you are too!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post: