Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Default Mages got TROLLED big time

I just wanted to point out the unfairness of necro buff. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy it got buffed and while it may be a little OP, I love it since its a great SnS counter. This is NOT a nerf thread. I simply wished to point out that it is very unfair to give a pet a stronger shield than mages have at the moment.

Lets compare the two shields. Nekro shield reduced 50% of incoming damage (stacks with mage shield and jugg) as opposed to the 40% absorbed by mage shield. Nekro shield gives stun immunity and mage shield gives an extremely OP knock back that completely annihilates enemies (sarcasm here ). Another funny fact is that both have almost the same cd. I think it is 28 seconds for nekro and 27 seconds for mage (please correct me if I'm wrong). Necko also terrifies 50% of the time and gives the user 30% movement speed. These are unrelated to the shield, but I brought them up to show how nekro is in a way better than the entire mage class. Between a nekro and a samael, a terrify is almost guaranteed, replacing the need for a mages fireball. The 30% movement speed is a great way to cheap shot (aka snipe) and run. Give Necro a decent curse and maybe some mana heal and we have an upgraded mage.

What I am trying to say that it is both ridiculous and unreasonably unfair for a pet to have a better shield than the class which has it as its main ability. Please bring mages shield on par with nekro's ASAP either by giving it stun immunity, a considerable armor/hp boost or both.

Thanks for reading and lets not troll please .
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 01-30-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Changed wording to remove contradictory statement that did not reflect purpose of the thread

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post: