Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
Sure dude"had"signifies u sold or opened ur nekro if i am not wrong and again what is said by u on the forum and in game are 2different things so it is u speaking not me making assumtions ty.
Again, you are not in my account nor do you have access to it. Assumptions will only run the risk of drawing inaccurate conclusions. At the time of the post, I did own a Nekro egg and it only cost me 15M - an insignificant amount.

However, I decided to sell it prior to the 1 arcane pet per team rule change. The egg was sold to Apokalyptika, a L41 rogue from Karma, for a price of 38M. Asphynxia, who found the fossil at the 15M price tag, got 50% of this profit as I do with anyone who finds me profitable deals but does not have the money to buy themselves.

Now, I am looking for another fossil or Nekro in light of the rule change. Is there any further questions so I may prevent you from making further assumptions and from that, drawing inaccurate conclusions? I don't wish for any rumors to be spreading so I'm fairly honest with my dealings and their sources unless customer specifically requests not to release information pertaining to said deal.