Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
Sure! We asked for them to make a banner for this. They just didn't have enough time to create something new, so an old recolored vanity was what worked on both ends. Turns out a banner, which from our eyes seems like a simple colored square, is actually labor intensive on their end.

Again, we plan for this to be an annual event so perhaps next year we will get the banners and be able to tell everyone from the beginning what it looks like.

A PvE contest of this magnitude is the first for everyone, the community and StS. Everything isn't perfect, but we learn as we go and adjust for the future. We had no clue so many people would be submitting SS and I know that next year Kali will be able to adjust the time frame of each week based on what we learned from this round.

Again, to the OP your voice is heard and valued and I hope that you see it from both sides. Hey I see you got the Gauntlet banner too btw. Pft I was too busy inputting on week 1 to go for that one. Hehe. Give and take here, right? I mean for PvE to have so many things to do in the game is a POSITIVE!!!!
A banner in my opinion should show what it's connected to, with elites that would be quite hard.