Thread: A letter to non-plat buyers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default A letter to non-plat buyers

Hello all legends I am banisherx and I just wana tell all of u guys that are non-plat buyers don't give up u have to crawl b4 u walk with ur gold...I used to be very mad bcuz I thought I couldn't get cool stuff on AL without buying plat but look at me now I have a perfect frost touched rifle...of course it takes hard work but it will all pay off in the end so I'm here to tell u non plat buyers to not give up...find a great guild that u love and farm daily trust me u should make at least a mil a day merchanting,farming,hoarding locks,gems etc. For when prices rise when events come...also do not sell elite golden dragonscale chests bcuz price will rise when sts drop events like: double odds for arcane shard inside the chests...So I just want to tell u all don't give up...don't quit...have fun...farm... Basically what I'm saying is...don't sell anything if the price is going to be higher during an event you will make much more gold trust me! Happy farming/hoarding!

Banisherx
    I Am KeboTron!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mykevius Turner For This Useful Post: