Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default 72 hrs in so far.....

Ive payed now since portal opened roughly 72 hrs ago with roughly 48 hrs to go and not gold wings for my character this is very upsetting i contributed to the overall community goal of reaching 100k and my reward is frustration i am constantly seeing leeches now and its makeing an aggervating experience unbareable i can maybe devote 5 more hours to hopefully winning something after spending hrs on community goal part i have to live my real life and dont have the luxury to b able to devote rest of the weekend to earn something. This was a great event but the reward or lack of makes me very upset that i even put 30 mins i to event by now i should have got my item this was supposed to b a reward for achieving 100k but it has left a sour taste in my mouth about devoting anymore time to this game there should b no exclusive with this event it was a community event the previous years the banners were plat purchases and we have specific items that u could only have by playing the event by crafting candies and plat purchases the reward to the community for achieving a community goal is not going to the community all this time waiting for event and participating in it to receive a big middle finger is not cool at all as the final hours come near it isnt getting any easier because those who have their items stop which this is supposed to b the reward so after 3 weeks of grinding for the different parts of event it would b nice to get reward and take a break but nope have to use any free time grinding for items that was supposed to b a reward for all the grinding to get to end goal i will b leaving game if not resolved this is not new with sts ive played way back since early pl days and exclusive items become non exclusive and dumb items become exclusive if u want to give exclusive items make the lb cap ur toon buy with plat not make a community event and only let 1/2 of people be rewarded

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthdlo For This Useful Post: