Quote Originally Posted by farizace99 View Post
As a MAGE myself, I always heal mana and so far I see the healing skill of my mages benefit some players..It doesnt slows down the party but instead it saves some time for them spamming pots.I dont see why mana healers slows down the party cause instead it makes other players happy.If there is just one mage and 3 other different players (non mage), then just heal them up.When in pve, I used fireball, clock, gale force and heal because to me, mages are used in pve to slow and stuns mobs, and healing skill is to heal yourself and your party.And btw most mages doesnt deal much damage, aside from those mages who have 600 damage and above.If most of u guys say the healing skill of mages is useless, then ask sts to remove the healing skill.
It slows down the party by not having another attack skill instead of heal. Pressing the potion button doesn't waste any time. Mages do the best damage to mobs of any class(600 damage is actually low for Mages now) and shouldn't waste time healing in pve. Leave that to warriors who do the least damage and are the real support class of the game.

I wish sts would remove heal and add another attacking skill instead. They won't because it's needed for pvp but I mainly stick to pve anyway so removing it wouldn't effect me. Or at least replace the 2 worthless upgrades to something that would actually make it useful. As of now it's just a wasted skill for pve.