When crafting was first introduced and it was said that to craft you take two or more items smash them together to make a new item. I was so excited with the possibilities but now im not to bothered about crafting as it is now. I thought that we would be able to combine weapons to make them better or a new weapon altogether and the same goes for the armour for example plasma sword of rift + sublessed sword = a better or new sword. The combinations would be mindblowing and it would breath life into the old pinks that no one wants (junk pinks i think people call them) legendary items are not meant to be forgotten. at least it would raise the prices of these forgotten pinks in the cs store thus making them worth looting because most of the time i just liquidate the junk pinks as they are not worth selling. i see this as a waste and a missed opportunity crafting could be so great and this is why im a bit dissappointed by crafting but maybe i set my hopes too high.

let me know what you guys think.
did you expect the same ?

im not being ungreatful the devs are doing a great job and i thank them for bringing us this awsome game.