Thread: True perspective

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default True perspective

I consider myself a die-hard player of AL. Not in the sense of plat usage so much, but I'm not ashamed to say this game changed my life over the past year and a half. Never involved myself in gaming before, but there was just something about this one that sets itself well apart from the crowd of action rpg's.

From my perspective, what im seeing happen in the game and here on the forums is scary. I think there should be some cause for concern on sts's end because I've been through a number of "phases" of raging before, but nothing like this. The activity is at an all time low, market values are completely tanked. I've seen more ppl leave the game due to the state of farming, lack of quality events and just an overall ho-hum attitude stemming from the game developers than I've ever seen before.

I've seen forumers scoffing at those of us that are frustrated, seen us referred to as "couch devs". What u new players need to understand is that what u see is a community of players who have chosen to play this game fruitlessly striving to save what little is left and being as patient as we can be. It pains me so many of my friends and cohorts find it nonproductive to play anymore. The focus seems to be too far outside the box imo. Get back to what got you here in the first place. Forget new gems and vanities for every event. Gems were supposed to improve the dynamics. There's so many now it tends to confuse those new to this. Cursed skulls were a complete fail and im not a fan of the rein gems either.

The potential here is astronomical. The bones are in place. The fixes could be so simple if only devs could begin to focus on AL once again. Sure we might seem jaded, over opinionated, bitter...but its hard to watch our game sacrificed by its own creators for the sake of developing another. Ppl have invested alot in this. Blood sweat and tears. Time and money. Relationships have been made. There's expectations. Please sts, try to meet some before it's too late.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post: