Thread: How to be a more "healthy" Pocket Legender!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default How to be a more "healthy" Pocket Legender!

So today I logged onto this game and I was extremely ASTOUNDED at the decadent health of players these days!
    Hence, I decided to compose a nifty little guide to living a healthy Pocket Legends lifestyle!
    I'm sure many players could use this handbook to improving their well-being in this game, so feel free to share!!!!

Electrophile's Guide to Achieving a more Healthy PL Lifestyle

1) When logging into the game, make sure to say Hi to your guild and then to at least 5 friends.
    caveat: if there aren't at least 5 friends online, immediately proceed to log back off. it's not worth playing (without friends to talk to)

2) When looting a drop, proceed to cheer for joy: SPREAD HAPPINESS!!!
    -Always express your profound joy at your amazing, unparalleled luck to all of your friends and party members
    examples include: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS", "WOOT THIS GAME 2EZ" and "OMG WHY DOES STARRY KEEP DROPPING LOL"

3) Whenever you get teamed in PvP, always praise the opposing team for their intelligence in applying Darwin's theory of natural selection.
    examples include: "Nice! I commend you guys for fighting the smart way! It's almost as if you guys are a family bound to keep each other alive! You really listened to your Biology class this year! Great application of Darwinian evolution! Full respect!"
    NEVER trash talk players in PvP! Just leave the game and respect their intelligence for fighting with a higher chance of success in winning the PvP match!!!

4) If a bear likes to scatter in maps such as BSM, kindly respect their creative playing style!
    5) Remember if a mage does not revive you instantly, it is likely that the mage's player simply did not notice you were dead! Kindly say "hi im ded".
    ALWAYS REFRAIN from saying "mage rev" or "pls rev" or anything that CONTAINS the word "rev" as this can be interpreted as offensive/aggressive!

6) If a player in CS is spamming, use the mute button and move on! Simple as that!

7) If a player in CS has an existential crisis and believes himself or herself to be a trash can, kindly accept their wishes and gift them all of ur oranges, greens, etc.

8) If you ever see a developer or moderator in game, send a friend request immediately! They genuinely wish to know you as a person and want to be your best friend! =)

9) Whenever a leaderboard-ranked guild randomly invites you, always politely decline
    DO NOT go join the guild and use guild-chat to say "lol quit inviting random ppl to increase ur number of 77"

10) If you see any account trading/buying/selling or name buying/trading/selling, make sure to report, because each and every report is read by the PL staff within 24 hours! NEVER talk trash to the offender as then you're being a mean person!

11) NEVER ever use cursing or bad words in PvP! Remember that this game is full of young children/kids and you don't want to be a bad influenceee!!!!! =)

12) Always REMEMBER to have FUN while farming! Try to say "yo wassup" in the middle of a run sometimes...let people know how your day is going...don't be the silent dude who just farms for gold all the time!1

13) Don't hate talk. This is just low and should not even be seen!!! Otherwise you might get reported, which is a very serious consequence!

14) ALWAYS accept every single friend request you receive, regardless of which level player it is from! The more friends the better, amirite?

15) Finally, remember that this is a game! Take a short break to exercise or drink some water! REMEMBER that maintaining PL health means maintaining your PERSONAL health inside and outside of the virtual world!!!!

I hope this guide was helpful =)

Sincerely,
    Electrophiles ;>
    Last edited by Electrophiles; 03-21-2015 at 10:43 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Electrophiles For This Useful Post: