Hey everyone I hope your all doing well. I just had some questions in mind I wanted to know the answer to, some of the questions may not have EXACT answer so a guess would do anyway these are the questions
1. When do you reckon the next expansions will be released and will season 8 get launched with the new expansion?
2. Apparently sts said they are gonna make some changes to the leaderboard or revamp it or something similar and they declined it for season 7 so will season 8 be a ordinary season or different?
3. So we all know that most seasons got released with a new expansion but season 7 got released the release of planar arena-tombs does this mean that it will happen again to season 8 ending or will season 8 end once the next expansions after rage or rengol is released. Otherwise if it's when the new expansions is out season 8 could be out for more than a year if they don't bring out new content for example like planar tombs and arena.
That's all I wanted to know it may be a bit confusing but if you have no idea a guess will do thanks