I wish the Shadow Caves would get a retool.
-Only the big beasts drop, and 99% of the time they drop greens.
-The boss fight on level 3 is ridiculous. I was with a group who, through use of good tactics bordering on meta, def potions all around, and nobody under 53, got wiped again...and again....and again. There should be no reason why a group of the appropriate level should have everyone spend 3k per attempt, and only hedge their survival rate like 30%.
-it seems to be the new place for 30-somethings to hang out and wait to be PLed.

nobody who should be playing it wants to play it anymore. Sure, I imagine there will be a run on the caves when the 50 Vyx stuff shows up, but for all the wrong reasons.

Balefort Sewers sucks.
-Fire traps. Stupid. They're not a functional threat, just a mana/hp burner. If my elf gets caught on the 2nd out of 3 traps, even with mana shield, I might as well get ready for a respawn run.
-no drops except for the bosses? Lame. At least throw us some crappy greens like CTK so we can liquidate for a small sum.
-armor is dumb looking. Crowns for everyone is stupid. Nothing but the 55 pinks and the plat caps should be crowns.

I haven't bothered to start leveling my characters because I'm just not all that fired up to run through the sewers. Combine that with a studied avoidance of the one level I really want to run through, and I'm getting a little frustrated.

I know these things have been brought up in the suggestions posts, so consider this a gripe, whether legitimate or not. It's sort of a shame when the only thing a whole expansion has to offer is hours of farming for the off-chance of a precious pink that can be sold in the auction for ridiiiiiiculous sums.

I'm just poking through as a semi-casual player, trying to have fun in an increasingly un-fun game. :\

Having said that, I do also have to say this game has had more sticking power than any of the other MMOs I've played. Keep up the good work, but also do more...better...work. ? Yea.