Thread: Time to ride away <3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Time to ride away <3

I have retired Kki, all the items and gold are gone and account deleted. I wish you all the best and all the arcane luck. I will miss my friends and family. Rosna, Kuwaab, Oneebac and ofc the most awesomesauce Luciahn <3 You guys were my first Al family and I feel no matter where our travels take us, we will always be family.

My Absolute family... what can I say... so much and so many ties and so many wonderful people, I love you guys, those that are still playing and those that have already retired.
    I will never forget our lil Derpy, Liam ya bum Sara my little girl, Albrechtdurer and Drakenwow such a great ladies I'm so glad I got to meet you! Funrldrekter idk what to say, your still my rock babe, and ofc my loves Melthy and Dynimite <3333 Alohaman, Dazzn, Keeeso, Warriorromio, Ziix, Dimitri, Poiwed, Preview, Puppybreath, Putridspeed and Nrzj, Otaaa, Spazzi <3 You guys all opened up a whole new life for me on Al and I will always stay in touch with you.

As for the rest of my friends, I could not have done more, been more, or figured out as much without you guys, your support and love, Frostfire <3, Icedgiant, Littletipsy, Calicus such awesome times and soooo many runs, it would be a very difficult thing to find another player so well versed in all his toons with such a wonderful attitude I wish you the greatest in life and game, Zeus thanks for the fun and runs drinkin buddy Derezzzed bring me my poutine already plz Leoakre and Ceonatrah what a wonderful ladies, it was a pleasure meeting you both, I wish we had more time together. Leeelooo and Blazinbaron <3 thank you for everything and for our years of friendship, Asis and the Bong family, you guys are so loving and wonderful, Entity kitty so sweet and loveable thank you so very much never lose your happy self <3 to the rest of HS it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure if I keep writing this could be miles long, so I'll just stop and say I love ya and good luck to all in their hunts sorry if I missed anyone <3
    Last edited by KKIDIRA; 04-05-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KKIDIRA For This Useful Post: