I. How To Obtain:
    1. Be on Top 3 of Goblin Event of May 2014
    2. Purchase for 1500 tokens from vendor in Goblin Event of May 2015

II. Happiness Bonus:
    Name:  Screenshot (211).jpg
Views: 1992
Size:  197.5 KB

III. Arcane Ability:
    This is a slightly complicated AA. The pet, when activated, will cast a circle equivalent to Singe's AA range. Any target in that range will receive 8 ticks of DOT damage. The DOT damage is based off of your statistic damage. Thus, this means if you have elixirs active, your AA will cause more damage. This also means that in PvP, a rogue nightshade AA will always be weaker than a sorcerer's or a warrior's nightshade AA. After this stage of the AA is completed, the character closest to the Nightshade will receive 712 HP x the number of targets there is. The maximum number of HP returned is 712*2. However, if there are more than just 2 targets, all of the targets will still receive damage. This HP is returned to the person closest to the pet. This means if you are NOT close to your pet, you will NOT get your heal.

IV. Cool Down of Arcane Ability:
    Upon cast, it requires 21.5 seconds before one is allowed to use Nightshade AA again.

V. Passive Attack:
    At L41, the passive bleed does around 87-92 damage and procs very frequently. The debuffs seem to be quite frequent as well.

VI. Hidden Mechanics:
    1. The AA DOT tick depends on the pet level as well as your own damage displayed on the damage statistic page. The more damage you have, the more damage this wolf will do as well. Unfortunately, this means that a maxed player's Nightshade is substantially more powerful than a non-maxed player's Nightshade. Upon equipping a 30% damage elixir, the DoT poison that Nightshade did went from 67 to 89 and my damage increased from 826.2 to 918.

2. Misty or any other debuff clearing effect will nullify the AA of this pet.

In conclusion, this is a pet that is extremely beneficial in both PvE and PvP. I would rate it higher than Singe & potentially Maridos but lower than Nekro & SNS. However, if there are more than 2 Nekro already present, it is okay and most likely more effective to use this pet over a third Nekro. Of course, due to the way the AA & damage percents are designed, this pet benefits rogues the least & warriors/sorcerers the most.

Hope y'all enjoy,

-Zeus
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-16-2015 at 12:24 AM. Reason: grammar
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: