When the 10% damage nerf was put on rogues in pvp, it was a situation where we had no damage gems, tank gear did not have damage stat, and very few damage bonus pets were accessible. In that situation, the nerf on rogues in pvp was required and sts did a good job of trying to balance things at that time.

Now as time has passed, damage is something every class can have. It is not limited to rogues. A tank stacking paracelsus stones with high pet bonus damage pet is always preferred over a nerfed rogue with no pet dmg in pvp. I am talking about twink levels (under 15, for example level 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14) and endgamers who do not really twink please do not derail the topic. I am not talking about endgame and higher levels here.

As we know rogues do not get the damage buff from pets because the system is such that the 10% damage nerf on rogues in pvp overrides the buffs. So rogues, especially twink rogues are badly affected in the current situation. In clashes, rogues cannot do the damage required and tanks are frequently swapped in to replace rogues in pvp, because tanks now have the damage (from paracelsus gems, from their gear, from nightshades) combined with hp and armor and fast mana recovery from vb. One might say that rogues have 250% crit in aimed shot, but that is feebled most of the time by the 2 sec cd Chest splitter...

Paracelsus gemmed items are around and damage jewels are coming soon. To be fair to all classes, I would like to request sts to consider disabling the damage buff from pets for ALL classes in pvp, why only rogue? It would be fine even if this done for only low levels. Yes endgame maxed rogues are doing fine even without the pet bonus dmg but that is because they are maxed and its endgame/higher levels. The issue is in low levels.